Reflection #4

   Last week I went to the cinema with my family and watched "Bohemian Rhapsody", movie about one of the most famous English rock bands - Queen. People from movie business and cinema viewers enjoy this film, but majority of devoted fans of Queen really critisized it. In my opinion, they're in the wrong.
   Biggest fans of Queen usually critisized this film, because it doesn't keep chronology. Some situations in movie happened to early, for example Freddie found out that he have AIDS in 1987, but in adaptation he knew it before Live Aid, which took place in 1985. For me, it isn't such a problem, because this film is not a biography so it can have some contradictions.
   I recommend to not listen to critics and just go to the cinema so that valuate this movie on your own.

Komentarze

  1. I'd appreciate a few more impressions about the film. Haven't seen it yet.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Navigating the High Cost of Housing | National Geographic

Reflection #2

Reflection #1