Reflection #3

    I never understood people with strong conservative views. It doesn't mean that I don't like traditionalists, because they are usually neutral. I don't get people who always interfere in lifes of the others, because they "know better". I love when "knowing better" become a kind of lifestyle for them.
    I compare being conservative with being interfering, because this postures usually collocate. This type of people is interest in private issues of the others, like religion, political views or even sexual orientation and they hate differences. When I meet next interferer I increasingly respect people who don't have to disseminate their views.

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Navigating the High Cost of Housing | National Geographic

Reflection #2

Reflection #1